A Project Controls Professional is needed for engineering consulting company in the Appleton, WI area. This position will work as the planner/scheduler for engineering, procurement, and construction projects. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Project Controls Manager
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager
- Facilitate multi-company interactive planning sessions. Create and update CPM schedules.
- Communicate schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports. Analyze CPM schedules and recommend work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas.
- Work with engineering and construction personnel to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact the schedule. Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or another related field. At least 2 years of relevant experience is required. Expert in Primavera P6 software as a 'hands-on' user required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. Experience in Pulp/Paper and/or Consumer Goods Manufacturing is a plus. EPC or EPCM experience is a plus.
<Benefits for the Project Controls Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.