Permanent position: A global systems and process integrator in Woodridge, IL is seeking a Logistics Manager. This person would be in charge of the logistics side and the warehouse onsite. This person would be responsible for leading 5 team members and ideally would be implementing stronger processes. The company is looking to fill this role ASAP. Salary is up to $80K plus excellent benefitsResponsibilities for the Logistics Engineer
Requirements for the Logistics Engineer
- Lead a team of 5 individuals in Logistics and Warehouse Management for an integrator
- Implement and maintain ERP systems for SAP and WMS
- Deliver lean initiatives from a supply chain standpoint
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experienced in logistics and warehouse management for manufacturing
- Company paid premium for medical, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.