Permanent position: Project Engineer located in Dalton, GA for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products. This position is responsible for leading engineering projects associated with infrastructure improvements, equipment upgrades, efficiency enhancement and support for production issue resolution. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least five (5) years' of project management experience within an industrial or manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity for a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Lead engineering projects associated with infrastructure improvements, equipment upgrades, efficiency enhancement and support for production issue resolution
- Support projects to enhance the company's production capability/capacity for finished goods
- Identify & implement innovative new production capabilities for product performance or cost reduction
- Lead projects using statistical design of experiments to deliver quality performance
- Lead projects for enhanced production capability to achieve launch of new products.
- Prepare required documents and submits request for capital approval.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline is required (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering is preferred)
- Must have at least five (5) years' of project management experience within an industrial, manufacturing, construction environment
- Experience involving installation/replacement of production machines/expansion projects
- Knowledge of mechanical maintenance process
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.