Permanent position: Top ranked general construction firm is seeking multiple Electrical Estimators in the Atlanta, GA area. The electrical Estimators will be classified as level I or II based on experience, with Level I between 2 and 5 years and Level II between 10-20 years of experience with electrical estimating. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree and experience estimating electrical trades including low voltage and understand how HVAC, plumbing and civil plans impact electrical work. Excellent long term opportunity with room to grow and great benefits. Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Estimating electrical projects for data centers, aviation, higher education and corporate headquarters.
- Communication with electrical equipment and material vendors
- Pricing and purchasing of electrical sub contractors and equipment
- Prepare cost estimates from conceptual phase through final construction.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum two years of electrical estimating experience
- Ability to read and understand electrical, HVAC, plumbing and civil plans and how they impact electrical work.
- Experience with Accubid, McCormick or ConEst preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.