Permanent position: Top ranked general construction firm is seeking multiple Mechanical Estimators in the Atlanta, GA area. The mechanical Estimators will be classified as level I or II based on experience, with Level I between 2 and 5 years and Level II between 10-20 years of experience with mechanical estimating. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree and experience estimating mechanical trades including HVAC, plumbing, automation, AC, boilers, chillers etc. Excellent long term opportunity with room to grow and great benefits. Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Estimating mechanical projects for data centers, aviation, higher education and corporate headquarters.
- Communication with mechanical equipment and material vendors
- Pricing and purchasing of mechanical sub contractors and equipment
- Prepare cost estimates from conceptual phase through final construction.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum two years of mechanical estimating experience
- Ability to read and understand electrical, HVAC, plumbing and civil plans
- Experience with Accubid, McCormick or ConEst preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.