Permanent position: Immediate need for a Quality Assurance Engineer in the Farmington, CT area. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for the organization's Quality Management System, including documentation, conforms to internal, and external ISO requirements, and act as the Management Representative. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Ensure the organization's Quality Management System, including documentation, conforms to internal, and external ISO 9001and AS 9100 requirements, and act as the Management Representative.
- Perform/coordinate both internal / supplier auditor functions, per the requirements of the Quality System Requirements.
- Interface with customer quality and engineering on issues regarding non-conformance and returns.
- Perform audits of outside suppliers when needed.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree in Engineering field preferred.
- 5+ years of quality assurance or relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Develop key metrics and report on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including root cause and counter measures.
- Experience in the automotive, aerospace, or medical industry highly preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.