Permanent position: Embedded Software Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Somerville, MA area. The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for working with Electrical and Firmware Engineers to design, code, and test software modules. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer
Requirements for the Embedded Software Engineer
- Work closely with firmware and electrical engineers to support board-level and system-level bring-up, testing, and debugging.
- Author and implement scalable and sustainable embedded code for current and future systems.
- Design, test, and implement autonomous control functions (e.g. power control, subsystem triggering, error handling) for current and future systems.
- Bachelor's degree in EE/CSE with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in bare-metal embedded C programming.
- Experience designing, writing, testing, and debugging low-level modular code.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and other hardware documentation.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.