Contract position: Quality Technician needed at a leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC. This position could be temp to perm. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Perform quality technician duties within electro mechanical assembly manufacturing environment
- Audits processes, tests and inspects products
- Working from engineering drawings, specifications, schematics, diagrams, written descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform complex engineering testing, checkout, First Article Inspection, root cause analysis, internal corrective actions and supplier correction actions.
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Selects processes to be audited from primarily the manufacturing areas and checks for a variety of features,
- AS in technical discipline preferred
- 3+ years of related experience in quality in an electronics, electrical or mechanical assembly manufacturing environment
- Understanding of typical quality tools, such as 8d, statistical process control, PFMEA and control plans.
- Understanding of customer specifications for cosmetics and workmanship, customer drawings, mechanical specification
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.