Contract position: We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer in Webster, NY to work at a leading printer/electronics company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for all technical and manufacturing aspects of product development for a subsystem within a digital printer
- Responsible for the design and analysis of the subsystem, including serviceability and safety requirements
- Work closely with vendors to assure the design can be manufactured
- Responsible for functional testing of the subsystem, defining critical parameters/specifications
- Validate a complete functional subsystem with acceptable variation from all sources
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of mechanical design and engineering analysis experience
- Exceptional materials and adhesion knowledge is ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.