Contract position: Senior Scheduler located near Norwood, MA for a leading residential energy provider. This role is responsible to develop preliminary schedules based on scope documents and interviews. Candidate must have experience integrating contractor schedules into a master schedule for an EPC, Utility or related company. Experience working in Primavera P6 is required. This is a long term contract opportunity to join a growing company. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Develop preliminary schedules based on scope documents and interviews
- Modify existing templates to meet the current project requirements
- Integrate contractor schedules into the master schedule.
- Develop and run reports
- Perform cost and resource load schedules
- Experience developing preliminary schedules based on scope documents for an EPC, Utility or related company
- Experience with Primavera P6
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Access is preferred
- Ability to cost and resource load schedules
- Background in integrating contractor schedules into the master schedule
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.