Permanent position: A prominent metal stamping company is seeking an Assistant Manager of Die Maintenance. The incumbent should have knowledge of progressive and transfer dies. This is a well established and financially stable company. There is growth opportunity to move into a Production Manager role and other higher level roles. The position is a salaried role with excellent benefits and annual bonus. Responsibilities for the Tool Room Manager
Requirements for the Tool Room Manager
- Adhere to and enforce & prioritize team safety, quality, & environmental policies & procedures
- Work with PC and MFG to schedule repair of dies.
- Manage, coach and control spare part inventory for tooling, submit purchasing requests as needed
- Training and mentoring die technicians on stamping dies regarding necessary maintenance activities
- Manage and schedule team member's schedule
- Ten years of experience in tool making or die repair and maintenance
- Experience with the repair and maintenance of Progressive and Transfer dies required
- Ability to read and understand die blue prints and die drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.