Permanent position: Technical Services Manager/Chief Metallurgist, Fort Wayne, IN - Division of fortune 200 company. The position will lead the division's quality and technical teams, be responsible for the growth and development of such teams and drive continuous improvement initiatives. Total comp in the range of 150-200k. Comprehensive relocation package. Responsibilities for the Technical Manager
Requirements for the Technical Manager
- Responsibilities include all aspects of new product development, product manufacturing/process improvements
- Quality system development/auditing (ISO 9000, IATF 16949, & ISO 17025), laboratory responsibilities, outside processing oversight, standards/specifications reviews
- Participate in scheduling initiatives and maintain a strong link with our commercial and operating teams relative to customer needs and technical service.
- Bachelor's degree in Metallurgy, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience and > 5 years experience working in a technical role
- Experience and interest working with Customers
- Familiarity with ISO and AIAG quality systems elements is preferred
- Bonus, Restricted Stock and Profit sharing. Total comp ~200k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.