Permanent position: Well established commercial construction firm is looking for an Estimator in the Atlanta area. This role will be responsible for drafting and presenting construction budget forecasts. A Bachelors Degree is required, as well as three (3) to five (5) years experience in the construction industry drafting estimates and proposals for commercial projects. This is a six (6) month contract to hire role. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Provide conceptual estimates, budgets and data to internal and external teams and stakeholders forecasting construction costs.
- Identify and define the scope and associated costs to subcontract or teams.
- Prepare and present professional presentations to clients and subcontract groups.
- Prepare and analyze cost models during the design development and bidding phase of construction projects.
- Work with clients to help alleviate any concerns and assist in resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- 4-5 years of commercial construction estimating experience.
- Working knowledge of Sage Estimating or Timberline Estimating softwares
- Knowledge reading and reviewing AutoCad 2D and 3D blueprints.
- CMIC, Bluebeam and P9 a plus.
- Comprehensive Contractor Benefits Package
- Potential transition to direct hire role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.