Contract position: A Process Engineering Technician is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This position assist and support production through methods improvement, training, problem solving, equipment repair, regular maintenance, and equipment programming. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Process Technician
Requirements for the Process Technician
- Provide intermediate technical support to assigned production teams to assist/lead in the resolution of problems during manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain intermediate programs, processes, and assembly procedures for the manufacture of products with limited guidance of engineers.
- Assist/lead in the repair, setup, qualification and maintenance of intermediate mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic functions for a number of production equipment.
- Associate's degree in Electronics or equivalent experience. At least 1 year of related experience in manufacturing, or engineering is required.
- Must have an understanding of manufacturing processes and electronic components. Possess a thorough understanding of diagnostic tools and methods e.g., multimeters, etc.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting to identify root cause. Ability to read intermediate engineering documents, e.g., schematics or diagrams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.