Validation Engineer needed in Roundlake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Supporting system owners with the generation and management of documentation associated with Medical Products instrument validation and qualification activities
- Activity focus on laboratory equipment and instrument systems (LE&IS) utilized in the engineering, chemistry, and information technology areas
- All activities will be performed in compliance with internal system procedures and international/national regulations
- Supporting system change control requests
- BS degree
- 2-4 years of instrument validation and equipment validation experience
- 3 yrs in GMP-regulated industry, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical, 2+ years experience performing instrument validations
- Hands-on experience with process validation and Computer System Validation
- Strong knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR Part 820 and other GxP Regulations
- GAMP is required
<Benefits for the Validation Engineer
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.