Permanent position: Well established capital equipment manufacturer in the Memphis, TN area is looking for an Electrical Engineer to design, construct, test, implement and document control system for industrial conveyors. Experience with automotive conveyor systems would be helpful. Relocation available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Under general direction, conceptualizes, designs, constructs, tests, implements, and documents control systems for conveyors, including Power and Free, Slat, Friction and EMS.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Proficient with AutoCad, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be willing to work extended hours when needed.
- Experience designing, constructing, testing and implementing control systems for industrial conveyors
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.