Permanent position: Manufacturing Estimator located in St. Louis, MO for a leading custom fixture manufacturing company. This role is responsible to forecast project costs to prepare accurate bids of metal and wood fixtures. To be considered - candidates must have at least two (2) years of estimating experience for a manufacturing or construction company. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing company. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Develop estimates after review of CAD drawings, floorplans and blueprints
- Determine necessary resources for project based on cost estimates
- Collects, organizes and reviews quotes from suppliers
- Forecasts project costs of metal and/or wood fixtures.
- Prepare accurate bids and to do load calculations
- High school diploma is required
- Must have at least two (2) years of estimating experience for a manufacturing or construction company
- Ability to read/interpret CAD drawings, floorplans and blueprints
- Proficient in math and computer experience including Excel
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- 401k match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.