Permanent position: Premier heavy industrial manufacturer in Charleston, SC needs a hands on Electrical Engineer.You should be a hands-on Engineer with strong communication skills. Will consider entry level candidates with internship experience. This is a small/medium size plant and client wants to groom this candidate to grow within the company. Permanent direct-hire first-shift role with a yearly bonus, strong benefits, $70 K- $110 K salary and beautiful location.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Maintain all equipment drives and control systems. Develop and maintain system preventative / predictive maintenance schedules
- Lead and assist in all system troubleshooting and repairs. Determine root cause of all electrical failures and develop/ implement solutions to stop recurrence
- Develop long and short term plans for equipment improvements
- Plan equipment outages and upgrades. Lead maintenance, electronic services, and contractors during these plans
- Work with contractors and vendors to implement large projects
- High voltage is a plus
- BS Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or BS Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET) required
- 0-5 years hands-on electrical engineering experience out of a manufacturing environment. Will consider entry level candidates with related internship experience
- Electrical maintenance engineering experience desired
- High interest in working in the heavy industry sector
- Full benefits, relocation assistance, $70 K- $110 K + growth opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.