Contract position: Quality Inspector needed for a full-time opportunity in the Medway, MA area. The Quality Inspector will be responsible for conducting first piece and in-process inspection, final inspection and testing on parts and products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Conduct first piece and in-process inspection, final inspection and testing on a variety of parts and products.
- Performs standard surface plate and coordinate measuring machine inspection.
- Create and maintain inspection plans.
- Assist in reviewing the calibration status of inspection equipment, ISO Standards, and reports problems as appropriate.
- High school education or equivalent, and at least 1 year of appropriate technical training including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with first piece and in-process mechanical inspection in a close tolerance machining job shop environment preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with surface plate inspection, small tool mechanical measurements, and coordinate measuring machines.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.