Permanent position: Quality Supervisor needed for a full-time opportunity in the Medway, MA area. The Quality Supervisor will be responsible for planning and supervising day-to-day management of the Quality Inspection team. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Supervisor
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor
- Supervise and coordinate all plant level receiving, in-process and final inspection and personnel.
- Develop inspection plans to be utilized during receiving, in process, and final inspection.
- Coordinate inspection, measurement and test methods with production.
- Associates degree, and at least 2 years of technical training in quality programs or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience desired.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of inspection equipment and methods.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.