Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a PRODUCTION MANAGER for its manufacturing facility located just north of GREENVILLE, SC. The PRODUCTION MANAGER plans and coordinates the day shift manufacturing operations to include planning the use of materials and human resources. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!! Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Supervise the assembly operartions for on-highway automotive parts under the supervision of the Operations Manager
- Learn, teach and lead by example continuous improvement techniques
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables, and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience leading production teams to achieve outputs in line with safety, quality and delivery standards (Automotive Industry experience preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of TS16949 support requirements
- Experience in continuous improvement / lean manufacturing techniques highly desired
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.