Permanent position: Our client, a national, fast-growing, Architectural and Engineering firm is currently in need of a Structural Engineer with a background in commercial building project management, engineering and design. Ideal candidates will have a BSCE, an active PE License, and extensive commercial building project experience. Salary range for this position is $76k/yr.-$95k/yr. depending on experience, with relocation assistance available for well-qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Project management, engineering, and design of large commercial building projects.
- Structural analysis for commercial buildings.
- Assist in client presentations and interviews.
- BSCE w/ a Structural emphasis from an ABET accredited school.
- PE License is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of commercial project experience as a project engineer/manager.
- AutoCAD, Revit (highly preferred).
- 401K w/ employer match.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.