Permanent position: Established, nation-wide engineering firm is looking for an experienced engineer, with a commercial building project background, to serve as the Director of the company's Dallas brach. Well qualified candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor's in an Engineering discipline, extensive project engineer/management experience in commercial building projects, an active PE License in Texas, and prior business development experience. Salary range for the position is $135k/yr.+ with bonus and profit sharing.Responsibilities for the Director
Requirements for the Director
- Lead and mentor staff to meet the branch's goals.
- Set goals and projections for the Texas market.
- Ensure quality of engineering on all projects,.
- Responsible for billing and collection of project fees.
- Serve as Sr. Project Engineer on certain projects, or at client's request.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's in an Engineering discipline from an ABET accredited school.
- 10+ years' experience in commercial building projects, including design and project management.
- Provide leadership to project managers and engineers.
- Prior experience in business development, project proposals, and client presentations at a General Contractor, A&E, Design/Build, or MEP firm.
- Active Texas PE License.
- Highly competitive salary with opportunities for bonus and profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401K w/ Company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.