Permanent position: Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located near Albany, New York. The Manufacturing Engineer must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering and have at least 2+ years working in an industrial manufacturing environment. Candidates must also be comfortable working in a union facility. The salary for the Manufacturing Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Analyze current processes and review specifications to ensure product is conforming to quality and user standards
- Support R&D experiments by collecting data, analyzing the process, and making recommendations for improvements
- Utilize SPC and statistical analysis to determine consistency of product
- Maintain cost, machine inefficiencies, and safety objectives for both process and quality functions
- BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong experience with process/product quality procedures and systems and improving production efficiencies
- Must be comfortable working in a union facility
- Full-Time, Permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus opportunity for a bonus
- PTO, Medical Benefits, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.