Permanent position: Industrial Maintenance Electrician opportunity with a manufacturing client located in the Athens, GA area.. Working rotating Shifts, 4 days on/4 days off, 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am this position will be responsible to perform a broad range of electrical, electronic and controls maintenance and troubleshooting in this clients industrial manufacturing environment. Overtime is typically available and client has a great benefits package. Local candidates preferred although client will consider some relocation assistance on a case by case basis. Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Provide electrical, electronic, PLC and drive support
- Perform control circuits maintenance and repairs.
- Troubleshoot AC and DC control circuits.
- Perform all install work on electrical up to 600V.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes
- Service, repair, calibrate, regulate, fine-tune, or tes machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles
- Other duties as required
- 2 year Associates Degree or equivalent Technical Diploma/Certificate or have equivalent job experience
- Industrial electrical maintenance experience is required with a demonstrated ability to perform electrical, electronic and controls maintenance and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to read ladder diagrams and trouble shoot systematically.
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance techniques is helpful
- After a 90 day training period working days must be able to work rotating Shifts, 4 days on/4 days off, 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.