IMMEDIATE NEED !!....EPC client is looking for several T&D Construction Superintendents for projects in Ohio, Missouri, Texas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Louisiana with varying lengths and start dates (ASAP to early Feb). Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related to transmission line and/or substation construction activities. Client will pay for mob, demob, trip home every 3 weeks and per diem. OT paid at time and a half.Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Provide on-site administrative oversight & technical management of field related construction activities (scheduling, engineering, material control , etc...) for high voltage transmission line and-or substation construction EPC projects
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Develop and distribute project status reports
- 10-20+ years of construction experience as an Inspector, General Foreman, Superintendent and-or Construction Manager supporting electric transmission line or substation EPC projects
- Ideal candidates have experience supporting electric transmission line or substation construction projects rated at 230kV or higher
- Experience with both substation & transmission line construction is preferred
- Must have a strong safety background, excellent communication skills and strong leadership skills
- Our client prefers candidates that have experience supporting both substation as well as transmission line construction prjoects
- Candidates that are flexible on their project location will be considered first
<Benefits for the Superintendent
- PTO policy
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.