Contract position: A Supply Chain Analyst is needed for a multinational automotive corporation in the Fort Mill, NC area. This role will assist with the planning and analytics related to operations and inventory requirements. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Supply chain planning to ensure optimal inventory levels and minimize backorders or shortage/surplus. Leverage forecasting and inventory planning systems to generate 12-month rolling demand forecast and purchasing plans and target stocking levels.
- Identify cost saving opportunities, project plans in support of company goals, and savings targets. Monitors supply chain performance by analyzing reports on time and quality metrics.
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for moderately complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a variety of issues.
- Bachelors' degree required. Experience with process improvement activities within supply chain. Database and ERP reporting skills.
- Experience optimizing existing supply chain processes and identifying inefficiencies. Knowledge of industry practices and standards. Proficiency in MS Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.