Permanent position: Twin Cities manufacturer seeks a Manufacturing Engineer continuous improvement, new product startups, waste reduction, problem solving, and cost reduction activities in support of company goals and objectives. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Participates in problem solving and development teams, working as a liaison between the factory floor and Development Engineering. Participates in APQP teams representing the plant.
- Identifies, justifies, and submits capital project documentation for approval, and coordinates the purchasing, installation, and testing of equipment and machinery prior to release to production
- Generates, maintains, and monitors process operating parameters, capacity and utilization data, routing and bills of material information, as well as TS16949 manufacturing and production documentation.
- BS degree in related field
- 2+ years Manufacturing Engineering work experience
- Knowledge of 3D tube mandrel bending / weldment processes highly desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.