A Planner is needed for an engineering consulting company specializing in infrastructure and natural resource challenges in the Long Beach, CA area. This position is responsible for construction planning of projects. No per diem is available. Work week is 9 80s.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- He / she decides most effective method to deliver work and results.
- Prepares scope of work and develops level of effort for review is needed to complete the project.
- Prepares studies, impact analysis and impact statements. Conducts analysis and completes the team's recommendations for the assigned project.
- Conducts surveys and performs project research regarding impact of proposed projects. Interprets reports in terms of client/project impact and selects appropriate course of action.
- B.S degree in technical field, or equivalent experience required. M.S. degree preferred. 7+ years experience preferred.
- Refinery experience needed. Construction planning experience required. Working knowledge of Primavera P6 required.
<Benefits for the Planner
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.