Permanent position: Our client, located in Swedesboro, NJ, is looking for a Compliance Engineer. The Compliance Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and managing compliance standards for electronic equipment. This is a direct hire position with a stable company. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Compliance Engineer
Requirements for the Compliance Engineer
- Develop and maintain product compliance standards
- Work with: design teams, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, and other teams within the plant, to develop processes to ensure compliance with CE, RoHS, and REACH requirements.
- Prepare and analyze compliance reports, based on measurement data.
- Stay up to date with government and regulatory agency's compliance standards.
- BS in Engineering, preferably Electrical, Electronics, or Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of compliance and product safety experience with RoHS, REACH, CE and UL
- 5+ years of compliance, testing, and debugging experience with electronic devices
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally (15%)
- Medical, Dental, Vision-starting day 1
- Great PTO package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.