Permanent position: Global supplier of parts for the automotive industry seeks a NA SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER for its operations in LIVONIA, MI. The NA SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER is responsible for supervision of all regional acquisition programs for a particular business unit, as well as first contact to the customer for advisory support and complaint management. Automotive industry experience a must! IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Participates in implementing the market / customer strategy into busuness plans and performance metrics
- Supports strategic and commercial evaluation of new products and programs
- Provide custom product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
- Provides support for forecasts, long-term planning, and customer proposals with regard to company product line
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical field
- 5+ years of account management or related experience (i.e., applications engineer / program management) within the automotive industry.
- Skilled in supporting new product evaluations, forecasting, long term planning, and customer interface
- The company provides a competitive salary and benefits package to include bonus,car allowance, and health/401k plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.