Permanent position: Project Manager needed for an immediate full-time position with our Mechanical Construction client in Cambridge MA. The Project Manager will oversee HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and refrigeration projects for light industrial and commercial clients. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall project delivery of multiple assigned construction projects. UNION BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE! Please apply and call today for further detail and immediate consideration. Thank you!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage the planning, scheduling, and cost control, including monthly review on projects.
- Develop prefabrication material plan and schedule.
- Review plans and specifications and develop project scope requirements.
- Negotiate contract values with subcontractors / vendors.
- 5+ years of experience in Mechanical, Fire, or Plumbing trade with strong knowledge of Project Management.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Field / Installation experience is a huge plus!
- UNION BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.