Contract position: Engineering Technician needed to work on medical device projects in Round Lake IL. Contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments
- Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products
- Responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents
- BS preferred
- 1-2 yrs of biomedical, mechanical or electrical experience is strongly preferred, or entry level with some intern experience
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.