Contract position: We are searching for a Print Production Specialist in New York, NY for a leading printer/document solutions company. This is a contract opportunity that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Operate digital and color printing / document equipment
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer print jobs (variation manipulation often needed to fit into print scale)
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes; log for billing purposes
- Collect data and respond to print/copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Prior print production experience in a print shop or related is strongly preferred
- 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
- Experience operating digital print production equipment.
- Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet -- Create spreadsheets -- Use standard formulas -- Sort -- Filter, and create graphs -- Import/export information -- Embed files into applications -- Move data between Word and Excel
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.