Permanent position: Supplier Quality Engineer needed for a full-time role in the South East Harford, CT area. The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for quality control of suppliers throughout the Supply Chain of products from supplier development and supplier ramp-up. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Ensure customer commitments are met with quality products and processes.
- Oversee, support and perform the testing and control of raw materials and finished product quality while ensuring compliance.
- Manage implementation of effective quality audits, including root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and corrective action
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience working with suppliers.
- Experience with PPAP, FMEA, Gauge R&Rs, and Process Control Plans.
- Expert knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Thorough understanding and deployment of a Quality Management System.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.