Permanent position: Electrical Engineering Manager position in the Hartford, CT area. The Electrical Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading an electrical engineering team as well as the development of electrical design and systems. Apply now for immediate consideration! Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Lead development of electrical architecture, performance of various trade studies, and development and delivery of electrical design and systems integration.
- Lead electrical engineering team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Knowledge of Altium, Orcad, and/or Protel.
- Experience with analog and digital design.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.