Permanent position: Immediate need for a Reliability Engineer for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for generating product reliability requirements, decomposing requirements to component levels, estimating system reliability through modeling, and identifying the high-risk components and subsystems. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Decompose product-level requirements to component-level using industry standard techniques.
- Integrate reliability tasks based on ISO 9001:2015 into existing product development processes.
- Develop Accelerated Life Test (ALT) plans to estimate and/or demonstrate reliability of components.
- Utilize Relentless Root Cause Analysis (RRCA) techniques to assess failures and identify corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Effective utilization of reliability software such as Reliasoft, or equivalent.
- REC or CRE is preferred. (Reliability Engineering Certificate, or Certified Reliability Engineer)
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.