Permanent position: Immediate need for a Senior Mechanical Component Engineer for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Senior Mechanical Component Engineer will be responsible for the tactical and strategic leadership and support of a group engaged in the selection and maintenance of mechanical components. Relocation available. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Component Engineer
Requirements for the Component Engineer
- Correspond with and effectively collaborate with suppliers to enable selection of optimal hardware, generating component specifications from component level requirement documents.
- Generate component- level models, run performance tests and/or accelerated durability tests, and conduct component-level testing of new or refurbished parts prior to installation.
- Troubleshoot component noncompliance issues discovered in the factory or in the field.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of technical componentry parts and process engineering.
- Team and group leadership experience in a manufacturing/factory environment preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Relocation available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.