Contract position: A Transmission Project Coordinator Senior is needed for a world class utility company in the Gahanna, OH area. This position will be responsible to coordinate project team activities supporting the Project Managers including overseeing the financial reporting for multiple projects, responsible to monitor project budgets, and creating work orders to assure accurate depiction of project cost. No per diem available. Some travel, including overnight, may be required.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Coordinate project meetings (including strategy/project planning, kick-off, pre-bid, preconstruction and status meetings).
- Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis; provide analysis and verification for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) activities.
- Track, analyze and submit information for unvouchered liabilities (UVLs). Create contract requisitions, provide assistance with bid documents, bid evaluations, assists in the analysis of bid results, awarding of contracts, processing change orders and tracking Contractor costs.
- Track and analyze project costs using various reporting systems. Advise Project Manager of project costs and notify Project Manager when the project is approaching 100%.
- Associate's in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field with 6+ years of experience; or Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field with 4+ years of experience.
- 4+ years experience working on cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, and working with accounting principles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.