Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed at leading company located near Cocoa, FL. Must have shop floor engineering experience within medium-high speed manufacturing assembly environments. Relocation package available for non local candidates. This is a role that will be groomed into a management position within 3-5 years. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods.
- Recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls
- Coordinate manufacturing launches for new or revised products.
- 90% on on the floor hands on engineering work
- BSME preferred
- 5+ years of manufacturing engineering experience
- 3+ years of lean manufacturing experience
- Must have hands on shop floor experience within medium-high speed manufacturing assembly environments; automotive a plus
- Must have experience with value stream mapping
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation package
- Growth into management potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.