Permanent position: Service Technician needed at leading company located in Memphis, TN. 30% travel required. Other 70% will be technical support for customers via phone, site visits and written communication. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Trouble-shoot and resolve mechanical and electrical technical issues with machines/components.
- Locate and determine causes of trouble in brakes and motors; perform component repair, system maintenanceand diagnostics
- Manage, track and analyze all service activities and maintain the field service database
- Methodically identify and resolve field issues or customer requests related to machines, drives and controllers,with the primary focus on the machines
- Work alongside the field support team, prioritize workload and efficiently deploy resources
- Coordinate with vendors and controller and drive technical support to efficiently resolve customers' problems
- AS or BS degree preferred
- Experience working as a service technician or field service technician
- Must have experience with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers verbally and written
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time
- HVAC backgrounds would be considered
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.