Permanent position: A leading consulting engineering/architectural firm is seeking a registered civil P.E. to serve as a Project Manager on their municipal team. This person will be producing and managing a wide variety of projects for municipal and private sector clients.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Produce, manage and support a wide variety of general municipal projects.
- Manage projects within water lines, water tanks, water wells, sewer lines, lift stations, water/wastewater treatment, streets, and drainage.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months
- 8+ years of experience as a licensed professional civil engineer
- 4+ years designing and managing municipal projects
- Working knowledge of Auto CADD, WaterCAD, SewerGEMS and/or HEC engineering design software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.