Manufacturing company in the Brea, CA is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years ordering steel and stainless steel plating, sheet metal and piping in addition to other qualifications below. This person will work with a small team to help with purchasing and buying materials for high order volume. This position could go full-time, direct but will start off as a W2 temporary role. Responsibilities for the Purchasing Agent
Requirements for the Purchasing Agent
- Manage a project related to Supply Chain based upon department need and individual capabilities.
- Analyze trends in cost, quality and delivery
- Order/purchase materials for manufacturing
- 2-5 years of experience ordering industrial manufacturing parts such as steel and stainless steel, piping, bolts, washers, and shop items.
- Experienced with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and communication
<Benefits for the Purchasing Agent
- Randstad 401k, Medical and PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.