A global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services is seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join its team. This person will provide trade-specific system design: layout (mark-ups as well as self-performed production utilizing CAD/BIM), calculations (utilizing appropriate software), and other related design services, including coordination with the designs of other trades. This Engineer will represent the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design large projects, prepare reports and specifications, and provide a high level of technical leadership
- Perform calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration
- Provide consulting services, including preparation of due diligence reports, short circuit coordination studies and arc-flash hazard analyses, gap analyses, and feasibility reports
- Conduct due diligence reports that comply with group and company standards
- Participate in QA/QC process of completed work by staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE License or ability to obtain it; LEED accreditation is a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in a consulting firm
- 3 years of experience in a Project Manager capacity
- Latest AutoCAD & Revit experience is required
<Benefits for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance401(k) retirement plan with employer matchingRoth 401(k) OptionIndividual and Dependent Life InsuranceShort- and Long-Term DisabilityHealth Wellness ProgramsTuition ReimbursementTraining and professional development coursesProfessional development incentive bonusesA Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)Opportunities for community outreach through internal networksFlexible summer work schedulesMuch More!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.