Permanent position: Leading system designer/ integrator in the Maumee, OH area is looking for a full-time Electrical Controls Engineer. Candidates must be open to up to 30% travel. The Controls Engineer should have experience developing and writing PLC programs to integrate multiple material handling devices with a robot and be able to interface HMI programs with PLC functions. Experience with FANUC robots or other industrial robots a plus but not required. AutoCAD LT experience a plus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- The PLC Engineer should be willing to be trained to design robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Edit and Interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions
- Test, debug, modify and validate all system functions prior to shipment
- Develop a complete set of electrical design prints utilizing AutoCAD LT
- Work in a team environment and travel to customer sites
- Expertise in PLC programming, AllenBradley/Rockwell Logix products
- Experience in programming, installation, startup and debug of integrated production systems
- up to 30% travel, some international travel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Generous medical benefits package
- company paid holidays and vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.