Contract position: Engineering Technician needed in St Paul MN to provide verification and validation testing support for the DHF / EU MDR project. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Perform hands on testing of products in the support of R&D. These activities require interaction with R&D, Operations, and Quality Engineering functions.
- Individual must work with minimal supervision, on assignments that are moderately complex and assure compliance with specifications and corporate regulations.
- Perform verification and validation testing.
- Develop and review technical content in the support of V&V activities, including protocols, spreadsheets, and reports.
- Design and validate mechanical fixtures required for product testing.
- Evaluate results from testing and determine the acceptability of the data.
- BS degree
- Minimum of two years' experience in a medical or regulated industry
- 2+ years of verification and validation testing
- Experience designing and validating mechanical fixtures required for product testing
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.