Validation Engineer needed in St Paul MN. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Will perform design verification / validation, process capability, and process control studies for product development organization.
- Will support R&D, Operations, and Quality Engineering functions with the implementation and verification of process / technology
- Must ensure deliverables are following regulatory quality standards through validations activities.
- Responsible for creating the documents required for the development and validation of product designs.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of work deliverables: writing, reviewing, and executing protocols and test cases for validations, coordinating testing and documentation of projects, and documenting / executing changes to deliverables.
- BS degree
- 3+ years experience in a medical or regulated industry
- Design Control documentation (particularly for Design History Files, Risk Management Files and for regulatory submission) experience
- Change Control experience (aka engineering change orders, change packages)
<Benefits for the Validation Engineer
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.