A Tool Install Lead Structural Engineer is needed for engineering consulting company in the Portland, OR area. This role will be providing the structural requirements for installing tools used to manufacture semiconductor wafers, including designing pedestals, equipment anchorage, and utility supports. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Lead a small team of Structural Engineers and Designers in the development of calculations, specifications, and construction drawings.
- Develop and manage schedule, budget, and staffing forecasts for the structural scope.
- Attend project meetings and takes an active role to help the team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines. Act as the stamping Engineer of Record.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering required. Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days required.
- 7+ years of experience in structural engineering required.
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures required. Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC required.
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred. Structural Engineer License (SE) preferred. Tool install experience in the semiconductor industry preferred. Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers preferred.
<Benefits for the Structural Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.