Contract position: Great opportunity with a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products in Milpitas, CA. We are looking for a Facilities Project Coordinator in the Global Real Estate Group to be responsible for Space Planning and execution of those projects. This is a temp position and could go perm for the right candidate after 3-6 months.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Responsible for multiple projects involved space planning for different locations.
- Understanding of and making changes to AutoCad drawing and uploading them in Sequentra database.
- Negotiate and coordinate with contractors in regards to construction projects.
- BS degree.
- Understanding of AutoCad and navigate through it.
- Commericial Construction/Real Estate Background: Office Building/Clean Rooms/ Laboratories.
- Excellent communication skills, in person, verbal and on PC.
- Lease Contracts experience is a Plus.
- Contractor benefits.
- This position could go perm for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.