Contract position: A Mechanical Revit Designer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Tempe, AZ area. This role will follow our engineers' design directives and apply diversified knowledge of Revit and Autocad software and practices to prepare construction drawings for MEP systems. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- With direction from the engineers, create drawings for the MEP systems. The focus will be HVAC systems.
- With direction from the engineers, learn basic engineering calculations for HVAC systems.
- Manage work with other Revit technicians, designers, engineers, and architects.
- Manage quality of work with the design team.
- 2 years minimum experience using Revit and Autocad for buildings-related designs OR a Bachelors degree and 1 year of experience.
- HVAC experience required. Electrical and plumbing drafting capabilities are a plus.
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018, BIM360, Autodesk BIM 360 GLUE, and Navisworks required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.